- Who cooks: Both can cook, but Iruka will usually cook due to him having a bit more free time.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: Kakashi does. Focusing all his energy on cleaning distracts his thoughts from shifting to bad memories
- How many children do they have: uh.
- Who’s more dominate: Kakashi
- Favorite nonsexual activity:
ReadingPaying their respects at the memorial stone together
- Their favorite place to be together:
This is typical butHokage Mountains
- Any traditions: Every year on the anniversary of their loved ones’ deaths, they spend the day at the memorial stone and let out their feelings to one another.
- Their “song”: All I can think of is Open Arms by Journey
- What they do for each other on holidays: Buy each other presents and hide them, then give the other clues to find their present.
- Where did they go for their honeymoon: A small town not too far away from Konoha, just in case either one was needed.
- Where did they first meet: In the Hokage’s office when they were being told details of a mission they were being sent on
- Any pets: the ninken
- What do they fight over: Kakashi’s constant reading of Icha Icha
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: They don’t get to leave the village much, due to Kakashi being constantly requested for missions.